Thursday, March 22, 2007

Wonderful Spring Days


So much has been going on lately, I really do not know where to begin......tomorrow morning Tamer is getting four wisdom teeth cut out!! Ouch!! Many prayers for him for a quick recovery and not much pain hopefully. We are stocked up on his favorite chicken noodle soup and of course chocolate snack packs. We are to be there at 8:30 am tomorrow morning.


I just feel so aware of my many, many blessings recently.... the most patient husband in the entire world, the cutest little son on the entire planet, super sweet pets, an amazing family and awesome friends!!


Not to say that I have not had some sad times too, my favorite bird Elephant Little Birdy passed away on March 9, 2007. I loved him dearly and never expected to grieve for him as I did. My Mom told me tonight that she felt bad for me when I was crying (that is odd, because my Mom is a nurse and is very used to death.) I started thinking about him again tonight.....he was the best, I know he is in a better place now without any pain at all, singing his little heart out for the King!! Yes, I believe that all pets go to Heaven!!!


I definitely have to blog more later......time for sweet sleep now!

~ Jen


No comments: