Monday, November 26, 2007

The Windy, Blustery, Day

-from a warm fall day in September
No more sleeping in for me! Thanksgiving break is offically over as of 7:20 am this morning.....yuck! I want to sleep in again, oh well! I tucked back in for a few minutes after Zaid went to school today, then it was time to get to class, quick! Time to get back into the daily grind.
We watched a movie on social class in my class--at the high school part, I felt physically ill watching it. I could see my high school there, I would not go back to high school for a billion dollars. We also watched a part about lower social class, it broke my heart to see this woman who walked 10 miles to work because she did not have a car. And to top it off her son made fun of her.
I had an ASL lab today--I wish that I caught on quicker. I feel bad that I got a D on my midterm.

Zaid said he touched a raw potato today--he does not know exactly why he touched one at school, but it has me curious!

I guess it it time for me to go and exercise--something I would rather procrastinate on this cold, windy, blustery day.

“When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.”
-A.A. Milne

No comments: