Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July





















Tamer came to Mississippi this weekend! I love getting visitors here. We spent one day doing what he wanted to do ~ bargain hunting at Dirt Cheap and Sno-Cones which is always lots of fun. My sister Tanya went with us on that excursion. Why does it always seems like such an exscursion to go out here? Country living I suppose.......
Happy Birthday America and Dustin!

It's always nice to be in Mississippi during holidays ~ getting to see all of my family in one spot. For summer holidays, we typically grill ~ swim ~ fireworks and lots of talking. My Mom was not feeling so well this weekend so I got to cook which was actually quite fun. I was so proud of my patriotic cake ~ my sister Kerry thought I should just throw the strawberries on and go with it ~ in the end however she loved it. Two random thoughts: I enjoy being outside more than anything and I see life in pictures.


No comments: