Thursday, January 25, 2007

Five Years Old and Technology




Tonight, Zaid wanted Tamer to download some songs on his MP3 player. This MP3 player was given to Tamer from his Mom, and it has been sitting in the back of the car since Thanksgiving! :-) I do not have an MP3 player, I listened to one song on my niece's one time, but that is about it, with music I could either take it or leave it. I like some songs, but most songs I only hear the melody not the words, even as a child, I never heard the words only the music. So most of what my friends where hearing, I was hearing something different. I digress.


Wow! I can not believe it! Zaid was listening to Black Horse and a Cherry Tree, he was dancing and singing. It was so cute! Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh......... He had a hard time putting it away to go to sleep. He is growing up so fast. He was telling me tonight about how he is going to be six soon. He talked about how it was creeping, creeping up on us, him being six.


I do not like the number six if you did not know. It did not dawn on me until just now, that Zaid is going to be six. I do not like thirteen either. I do not like three because when you multiply it by two it is six. When I wake up, I will not get up until the minutes are whole numbers or multiplies of five.


No comments: