Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Giving up Fast Food

Tonight, I decided to give up Fast Food for a period of one year. I keep going back and forth over whether Starbucks is fast food? Tamer says it is. Zaid says that if eat salad at fast food restaurants then it is okay, but I detest fast food salads, they are always YUCKY! Old lettuce, anyone? No, thank you!
I went to Wendy's and got a large fry and Zaid wanted chicken nuggets so, we ordered the meal, and so they gave me this massive Dr. Pepper, which I promptly tapped.

Also, no more soda. It is not like I am addicted to fast food or soda, I do not go there every day, but I just want to see if I can do it, if I can make more healthy choices.

I will miss Dr. Peppers and Starbucks....and french fries......and coffee from McDonalds, but I will not miss all of the calories.

I am giving myself one treat, one happy hour drink at Sonic once a week. That's it.

Zaid went to the optometrist today, he said everything was great. Zaid is a little far-sided, but not anything to be concerned about. Zaid did his, I ask a gazillion questions and I am adorable routine. It got him a prize, a pencil, 2 erasers, 2 stickers and some black glasses. And everyone telling him bye. How cute is he? :-) Very.

No comments: