Thursday, February 1, 2007

Simplicity

I applied to Western Kentucky University today! I made that little step towards a bigger step towards a well....we all know, a leap. I am excited. For the past 5 years I have not been in a school situtation and a little piece of me has missed it. For the first two years of going to school, I just went to college just because it was the "thing" to do. Now, it is because I am ready to go back to school with an end GOAL in mind. After many years of pondering, I have come to the conclusion that I will major in elementary education K-4. At first, my thought was an english degree because with english comes literature and that is where my great love lies. I am not so sure if I could get through to junior high/high school students though, and little kids love me and I have a great love for them, too. Being able to share a love of learning with a little one........I have done that for the past six years and yes at times it is the pits, but the majority of it is pure wonder.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I think that you will make a great teacher!!! I think that you are awsome!