Monday, February 5, 2007

Getting to know me! :-)


My friend Rachael sent this to me over the weekend. It was a long weekend over here, but fun.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30 am ~ and that was me "sleeping in"
2. Diamonds or pearls? Necklace or ring? Pearls ~ Necklace
3. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy ~ Men in Trees ~ Ugly Betty ~ My Name is Earl ~ Law and Order: SVU ~ Law and Order: CI ~ Brothers and Sisters
4. What do you think is the worst fashion trend out right now? Those cropped sweater tops.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Eggs
6. What is your favorite food? Macaroni and Cheese
7. What is your middle name? Lynn
8. What food do you dislike? white chocolate
9. What is your favorite CD? I honestly do not have one.

10. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Explorer

11. Favorite sandwich? Grilled Cheese

12. What characteristic do you despise? I am not sure, I would probably agree with my friend Rachael on this one; self-cenderedness and I would throw in there, extreme greed.
13. Favorite item(s) of clothing? pajamas
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Italy

15. What color is your bathroom? one is pink ~ the other one is white wainscotting
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Banana Republic
17. Where would you retire to? on the beach ~ near the mountains ~ and in the country but close to the city
18. What was your most memorable birthday? I remember a lot of them. I really remember getting a bicycle when I turned six.
19. Favorite sport to watch? Zaid playing flag football.
20. Farthest place you are sending this? MS
21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? I do not know.

22. Person you expect to send it back first? I do not know.
23. When is your birthday? October 6, 1980
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning
25. What is your shoe size? nine

26. What do you want to do when you grow up? I hope to never grow up. :-)
27. What is your favorite kind of chip? White Cheddar Organic Cheetos
28. How are you today? wonderful
29. what is your favorite candy? banana laffy taffy
30. What is your favorite flower? lavender

No comments: