Thursday, February 1, 2007

Koi Pond










After my flu shot today (OUCH! My arm still hurts!), I was outside filling up the bird feeders and I noticed our koi Pond was frozen. I wonder if the fish are still alive, if they will be able to stay at the bottom? They did the first year we lived here. I am sending warm thoughts to our Koi fish.

School was out today, so my friend who is a teacher flew to Washington State to visit her husband again, so I have watched a lot of Curious George and Dragon Tales and cleaned up a lot of dishes. I did get to go to Wal-mart and pick up a few necessities like new toothbrushes. It is amazing, how many choices you get for a toothbrush. I just went with the one I had a coupon for and took off for the check-out.

Also, I signed up for this mystery shopper website, not really intending to do anything with it, but on Monday, this guy called and asked if I could check gasoline prices at a certain place for $10 and I said sure, so he calls again today and asks if I could check the prices again, so that is what got me out of the house.

I guess I better go and cook dinner now, before they start asking me "Is it time for dinner?" multiplied by three.



Ciao!











No comments: