Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Pie


After cleaning out the refrigerator for over 3 1/2 hours yesterday, I decided to make a pie. I wanted to make this, http://food.southernliving.com/southern/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=1578375 but seeing as how I am the only one is my house to eat banana pudding, I made a wiser choice with this one http://www.recipezaar.com/9358 . I am not a huge fan of lemons, but Tamer adores them, so.....I got an Excellent in Effort, but I accidentally put 4 TBS of sugar on top of the graham cracker crust instead of 1 TBS. Tamer is always such a really good sport with my cooking endeavors, he said "Sugar, GOOD!" :-) This was my first time making the egg white and sugar top and I think it turned out pretty. :-)


I wanted to go low-carb recently and did not succeed, I am not a huge fan of meant. So, then I wanted to try not eating meat with faces again. So, now I have combined them, I am going low-carb vegetarian. :-)


In other news, Zaid's birthday party was postponed until next weekend, he was not feeling well at all on Friday night. We are excited to celebrate next Saturday!

No comments: